Villa for Sale in La Nouva Vista - New Cairo By Misr Italia - Delivery Year 2023
La Nouva Vista is a luxurious residential compound located in the heart of New Cairo, Egypt. The compound is designed to provide residents with a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle, with a wide range of amenities and facilities to cater to their every need.
The compound is spread over an area of 41 acres, with 80% of the land dedicated to green spaces and open areas. The remaining 20% is used for the construction of residential units and facilities.
La Nouva Vista offers a variety of residential units, including villas, twin houses, and apartments. The villas and twin houses are designed in a modern and contemporary style, with spacious living areas and large windows that provide plenty of natural light. The apartments are also designed to offer a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle, with high-quality finishes and modern amenities.
The compound offers a range of facilities and amenities, including a clubhouse, swimming pools, a gym, a spa, and a children's playground. There are also several restaurants and cafes within the compound, as well as a supermarket and other retail outlets.
La Nouva Vista is located in a prime location in New Cairo, with easy access to major roads and highways. The compound is just a few minutes away from Cairo Festival City, one of